1.___________ 2.___________ 3.___________ 4.___________ 5.___________
(Ⅱ)錄音中有一篇短文, 聽兩遍后, 選擇最佳答案。(5分) 6. Does everyone do some chores at the writer’s home? A. Yes, they do. B. No, they don’t. C. Sorry, I don’t know.
7. Why does the writer never do the dishes? A. Because the writer is too young. B. Because the writer is too busy. C. Because the writer hates doing dishes. 8. Who does the dishes?
A. The father. B. The mother. C. Nobody.
9. The mother every day. A. takes out the rubbish B. sweeps the living room C. makes the bed
10. How many people are there in the family? A. 2. B. 3. C. 4. Ⅱ. 單項選擇(10分)
1. —Which do you like better, coffee or juice? — of them. I like tea.
A. All B. Both C. Neither D. None 2. (2013·寧波中考)—Can I your bike?
—With pleasure. But you mustn’t it to others. A. lend; borrow C. lend; lend
B. borrow; lend
D. borrow; borrow
3. —Great changes have taken place we enter E-Times. —Yeah. I agree with you. A. before C. when
B. as soon as
4. Thanks for your invitation, but I’m so sorry I can’t go. I need to my sister at home. A. take away
B. take off D. take out of
C. take care of
5. (2013·蘭州中考)—I’m not going swimming tomorrow afternoon. — . I have to clean up my bedroom. A. So am I
B. Neither am I
C. Neither I am D. So I am
6. —Could you please pass me the book? — . A. Yes, I could
B. No, I couldn’t D. No, that’s no problem
C. Sure. Here you are
7. The local people like that restaurant because it both delicious food and good service. A. uses
B. wants D. provides
8. (2013·湖州中考)—Shall we go for a picnic tomorrow? —Well, it all the weather. A. belongs to C. depends on
B. happens to D. concentrates on
9. —Why are you so excited?
—Alan invited me on a trip to Tibet. A. to go
10. (2013·黃岡中考)—Could I borrow your camera? — , but please give it back by Saturday. A. I am sorry C. Certainly not Ⅲ. 完形填空(10分)
Very few people like 1 chores around the house. However, we all know that people must 2 them. Kids living 3 Washington have chores 4 to help their family every day. The chores 5 different for different kids. Parents often teach 6 what to do and how to do the chores.
7 is good for parents to teach their children to do chores at an early age. Many parents think chores are important 8 children—even very young ones. Doing chores 9 children many important skills. Chores also teach children about fairness and commitment(承擔義務). The skills and values(價值觀)learned 10 doing chores will be good for children throughout their lives. 1. A. do 2. A. do 3. A. on 4. A. do
B. does B. does B. at B. to do B. is B. them B. That B. of
C. doing C. to do
D. did D. doing
D. in D. does D. am D. theirs D. He
B. Of course D. No, thanks
C. for C. doing C. be
5. A. are 6. A. they 7. A. This 8. A. for 9. A. teach 10. A. by
C. It C. in
D. with D. to teach D. at
B. teaches B. with
C. taught C. to
Most children don’t enjoy doing chores. They like playing computer games rather than cleaning the rooms. But in Australia, Jim and Robert’s mother, Mrs. Black, has good and proper methods to get their children to do housework.
Here is an example.
“Mom, have you worked out next week’s chores? Let Jim and me choose the cards. I can’t wait. It’s fun! ”
When Robert shouted out, his mother had already put all the cards on their big table. On the cards, there are some words like these, “sweep the floor, clean your bedroom, help mom cook, wash vegetables, make beds, feed the fish, cut the wood, clean the bathroom” and many others, Jim and Robert chose two cards for each day from Monday to Friday. Then they would hang them on the weekday task board. Jim likes to clean the bathroom, so he picked up the card “clean the bathroom”. Robert loves to make the bed so he picked up his favorite card. Jim again picked up “wash vegetables” and Robert chose “feed the fish”. Soon the two boys were happy to take away all the cards.
To help the children do chores, their mother thought hard and came up with this idea. Of course, the parents did the chores at weekends and left Jim and Robert two days free.
1. From the passage we know that most children like . A. doing chores C. playing cards
B. playing computer games
D. doing housework
2. Jim and Robert chose cards for the weekdays from Monday to Friday. A. two
3. Jim likes to . A. clean the bathroom C. feed the fish
B. make the bed D. sweep the floor
4. The underlined phrase “came up with” in the last paragraph probably means“ ”. A. looked at
B. gave up D. believed in
C. thought of
5. Who did the chores at weekends? A. Jim.
D. The whole family. 第Ⅱ卷(共60分)
C. The parents.
1. When my mother saw the (雜亂)in the room, she was very angry. 2. Don’t give him too much (壓力). He is already hard-working.
3. Tom felt (不舒服)in bed, so his mother had to stay at home and look after him. 4. They are (鄰居)and they get along well.
5. She was a little sleepy and the book (掉下)from her hand suddenly. (Ⅱ)用所給詞的適當形式填空。(5分)
6. It’s (fair)not to tell her the truth.
7. If you want (develop)your speaking skills, you can join an English club. 8. Neither Jim nor his father (like)to do chores.
9. There is no need for the children (buy)so many clothes. 10. We don’t mind (wait)for you for another hour. Ⅵ. 完成句子(20分)
you me clean the kitchen? 2. 這個周末我可以和朋友們一起去遠足嗎?
go hiking with my friends this weekend? 3. 每天早晨起床后, 我得整理床鋪。
I have to after getting up every morning. 4. 她討厭洗餐具, 因為它無聊。
She the dishes because it’s . 5. 晚飯后, 格林太太常帶她的孩子們去散步。
Mrs. Green often her children after supper.